In the field of public procurement, GLC offers comprehensive support at every stage of the public procurement procedure, both for the contracting parties and the contractors, ensuring full compliance with the regulations and the meeting client’s needs.
Our offer to the ordering party includes the following:
- legal consultation in the field of public procurement
- preparation of all the tender documentation, including all required elements such as Terms of Reference, rules of the tender, invitation to tender and negotiations.
- drafting reference documents in public procurement proceedings
- drafting procurement regulations and regulations
- preparing regulations for tender committees and competition jury
- providing opinions on regulations related to public procurement
- support in the public procurement process, and, after it is completed, support in the procedure of awarding the contract
- drafting letters (including complaints and appeals) and representation before courts and the National Appeals Chamber