Calculating employees’ remuneration is not only an important element of financial management in the company. Payroll also requires maintaining considerable payroll documentation and submission of documents to Social Security Office and the tax office.
GLC payroll services include:
- preparing payroll
- calculation of employees’ salaries, calculation of remuneration for the time of sick leave, holiday and other kinds of benefits
- preparation of bank transfers for remuneration, social security contributions and the State Fund for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled (PFRON)
- preparing declarations to Social Security Office
- monthly settlement of social security contributions
- preparation of payslips for employees itemising the components of their remuneration
- preparing RP-7 documentation to establish initial capital
- calculation of advance personal income tax and calculation of tax liabilities due from natural persons (PIT-4, PIT-8, and other)
- preparing annual tax returns for employees (PIT-40, PIT-11)
- settlement of business trip advances
- calculation of benefits
- development and implementation of incentive systems
- representation of the client before the tax office, the Social Security Office and handling of the inspection from National Labour Inspectorate.
Payroll services are provided in the form of HR outsourcing (i.e. external service) or co-sourcing, that is support for HR and payroll department functioning within the Client’s company, on permanent or ad-hoc basis. In both cases, we assure full confidentiality of the employee information.