HR and payroll in the company require excellent knowledge of labour regulatory framework: not only the labour code but also the executive acts and their interpretation. The obligations of employers and employees’ rights resulting from the labour law in Poland change quite often, hence entrepreneurs and staff responsible for HR and payroll services may find it difficult to be constantly up-to-date.
Therefore, as part of HR and payroll services, GLC offers constant legal support for Clients, including:
- preparing of work regulations, remuneration regulations, regulations of the company social benefits fund
- creating and amending collective labour agreements
- preparation of employment related contracts
- preparation of contracts related to employee training and raising professional qualifications
- drafting agreements to use employee’s private equipment to perform official duties (e.g. telephone, laptop, private car)
- legal assistance during inspections of Labour Inspectorate
- mediation and legal assistance in resolving disputes with employees
- representation in court in HR-related cases
- representation in administrative proceedings before state authorities
We are convinced that expert legal advice in the field of personnel management, HR and payroll management, as well as legal protection of the employer and employees, are a prerequisite for successful development of human resources within the business.